Compile a 750- to 1,250-word executive summary to be submitted to the executive committee. Within the summary:
- Briefly summarize the scope and results of the risk assessment.
- Highlight high-risk findings and comment on required management actions.
- Present an action plan to address and prioritize compliance gaps.
- Present a cost/benefit analysis.
- Explain the risks involved in trying to achieve the necessary outcomes and the resources required to address the gaps.
Refer to “CYB-650 Executive Summary Scoring Guide,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.