- Using the Omega Case Study, complete the Information System Contingency Plan template for their SAP system. Note, the ISCP template is appendix A.3 of the NIST SP 800-34 rev 1 document.
- Provide a three to five page analysis summarizing the plan to the executive management team of Omega. The summary should effectively describe the recovery process in a manner that will allow the Senior Leadership to understand the timing, resources, and recovery options.
Week 7, System Recovery Plan
- Using the Omega Case Study, create the system contingency plan template for the Production SAP system.
- The analysis paper must be three to five pages long and must conform to APA standards. See Course Resources in the Introduction & Resources area under Modules for access to “Writing Source,” where you’ll find videos on writing for research projects. We also have the Tutor Source resource which is accessible in Introduction & Resources.
- At least two authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or Web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page titled “References.”
- Appropriate citations are required. See the syllabus regarding plagiarism policies.
- This will be graded on quality of research topic, quality of paper information, use of citations, grammar and sentence structure, and creativity.