In this portion of your report you will research the annual report of your chosen company and begin to formulate an opinion of the current overall financial health of the company and its health in the recent past. You will analyze the company’s current and recent financial condition and complete the content within this section.
Include the following content in this section.
- Using the financial reports of your chosen company, evaluate the financial performance of your company by creating a complete financial statement review.
- Review all three accounting statements and compare each of these statements to statements for the previous three years.
- Describe any positive or negative trends that emerge from the accounting statement data and comparisons, providing a detailed explanation of the factors that lead to these trends.
- Assess potential weaknesses in the financial statements for your company.
The Financial Statement Review
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two industry or scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style