- Choose the application you want to use to develop your promotional message (Word, PowerPoint, etc.). Your message should take the form of a block letter, e-mail, flyer, poster, or similar and not just be a paragraph on a page with no context.
- Create your message and be sure to follow this file naming convention when saving your file:
- Example: Smith_PE5_Promotion
- Develop a promotional message consisting of one content page that explains why students should take a professional communications course.
- Make sure that your submission takes the form of a block letter, e-mail, flyer, or poster.
- Use friendly, professional language and tone in your message