Submit a paper which compares and contrasts two mental health theories:
- You may choose your theories from the textbook or from other sources.
- Describe each theory, including some history about the person who developed the theory and the major ideas and applications of the theory.
- Describe the ways in which the two theories are similar, and how they differ.
- Include a statement of how each theory could be used in your nursing practice. Include specific patient examples if you have them. You may also critique the theory: Is there anything with which you disagree or are there any problems you can identify?
- It is expected that this essay will be 2-3 pages in length (not including the title page), double-spaced. Your paper should include an introduction and conclusion and proper APA citations from any source material you use, including your text.
2 (20.00%) : Identifies and describes with detail 2 mental health theories AND the major ideas AND applications of these theories
(20.00%) : Identifies and describes with detail the history of the person (s) who developed 2 mental health theories
2 (20.00%) : Identifies and describes with detail the Similarities & Differences of 2 mental health theories
2 (20.00%) : Identifies and describes with detail how 2 theories could be used in nursing practice WITH description of specific client example
2 (20.00%) : Paper is properly formatted in APA, evidence based references are cited in paper and in reference page, use of complete sentences and errors do not detract reader from message, paper is 2-3 pages in length