Some of the pages have views of the same artwork.
Here is the link of the picture which need to be describe:
- Put your name, the date, and a title at the top.
- Put which image number you picked.
- List three feelings, emotions, message, or other aspects that the image conveys. Make it easy for me to find your three items.
- Then for each item, list how the artist has gone about conveying that feeling/emotion/message/whatever.
- Camera angles
- Position in the frame
- Focus/depth of field
- Facial expression
I’m looking for at least 3/4 of a page.
Spelling and grammar count. Do not forget about things like thesis statements, topic sentences, and paragraphs. Do not give me a solid wall of text.
Please review the PIE Paragraph StructureLinks to an external site. if needed. Paragraphs should average about five sentences. If you turn in just one long paragraph I won’t read it.
Here are some words people have gotten confused on in prior years:
- Innocents is not the same as Innocence.
- Eloquent is not the same as Elegant.
- Too, to, and two are different words.
- Loose and lose are also different words.
- Don’t forget the classic: there, their, and there.