You are a police officer who has been selected to participate in a public relations task force to address a growing problem: the negative public perception of the police.
The media has been tough on departments around the city, and the police chief wants to address the issue head on. You just completed the first task force meeting, and the facilitator wants you to present information and recommendations regarding how to change the public’s perception.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Explain how an inductive fallacy (e.g., generalizations, weak analogy) or a fallacy of language (e.g., confusing explanations) may affect the public perception of the police.
- Provide a categorical claim related to the negative public perception of the police.
- Create a visual showing a categorical relation that is negative between the police and the public.
- Provide recommendations and examples about what the department can do to:
- Change the perception
- Develop a positive relationship with the public.
Include comprehensive speaker notes.
Cite at least 1 reference to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines