Hide Assignment InformationTurnitin®This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.Instructions
Part 3: Project Outline
This week you will create an outline of your project. Next week you will use this outline to guide you as your create your presentation.
While creating your outline, keep in mind that you need to address the six questions from Postman. Here they are again.
- What is the problem for which this technology is the solution?
- Whose problem is it?
- Which people and what institutions might be most seriously harmed by a technological solution?
- What new problems might be created because we have solved this problem?
- What sort of people and institutions might acquire special economic and political power because of technological change?
- What changes in language are being enforced by new technologies, and what is being gained and lost by such changes?
Use this resource for assistance on how to create an outline: Prewriting and Outlining | UMUC
Due Date for Part 3: This submission is due during Week 4, with the final day of submission being the Tuesday of the fourth week (11:30pm ET). Please see the Course Schedule for the exact final due date for this submission.