Unit 3 Individual Project- Strategic Change Management MGMT672
Unit 3 – Individual Project
Type: Individual Project
Unit: Assessing the Organization
Due Date: 3/4/19
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 115
Although your work is not yet complete, you have invested much time in interventions, and the president is already asking for some measurable results. Summarize and prepare a meaningful summary of those results to date for the president. There are many evaluation strategies here that you have learned and practiced. It is time to see if her investment of time and money will be a payoff.
Complete the following:
- What are 3 of the most commonly used evaluation strategies for change strategies?
- Contrast and compare those strategies.
- Which would you say is the best practice? Explain why.
- Use a minimum of 1 chart in your analysis or description of a model or strategy being recommended.
- Create 1 proposed project schedule.
- Build a meaningful evaluation summary that would best communicate the organizational development (OD) results to the president.
- Use at least 2 valid graduate-level sources along with the correct APA format.
Note: You have the choice of the following delivery options for this assignment:
- A paper of 1,800
- A PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes totaling 1,500 words
- Visio flow charts with an accompanying script of 1,800
- Viseo with accompanying script with 2,000 words (plus or minus 10%)
- Smart charts