Memorandum: Examining Law in Saudi Arabia (105 points)
Assume you work for a hospital that has a pharmacy in-house. You have been tasked to write a memo to your manager detailing the Executive Regulations of Health Practice Law that prohibits pharmacists from dispensing antibiotics without prescription. For more information review the following case study:
For further information on this law, review Sawsan K., Abrar F, Eman E., Alhalal, N., Royes J., Haytham W., & Dhafer A.. (2020). Assessment of knowledge and attitude toward the new antibiotic dispensing law and its effect on antibiotic use in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 28(1), 58–67. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsps.2019.11.005
Write a 1-2 page memorandum evaluating the purpose of this law:
Your report should address the following substantive requirements:
- Describe how Executive Regulations of Health Practice originated.
- Examine the purpose of the Executive Regulations of Health Practice as it pertains to antibiotics.
- Describe how an organization can abide by these regulations in regard to pharmacists dispensing antibiotics without a valid prescription.
Your memorandum should meet the following requirements:
- Be 1-2 pages in length, not including reference page.
- Formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work