Assignment: Part 1
Write an annotated bibliography of two theories and two conceptual framework models. Use your knowledge from Week 4 about writing an annotated bibliography. This week, you will keep the sources to only theories and conceptual frameworks. You may use any theories and conceptual frameworks you choose.
- Name the theory or conceptual framework in a heading.
- Write two or three paragraphs about the author, the concept of the theory or conceptual framework.
- Write at least one paragraph of the use in history and today or why it is not used today.
- Write a conclusion about your thoughts on the theory or conceptual framework.
Assignment: Part 2
Using the instruction below, access the SPSS page and create an account. Include a screenshot of this account in your paper. Write a paragraph of your experience getting to this stage.
NCU includes the IBM SPSS Statistics software as a component covered by the Course Materials Fee. You will need this software for your statistics course(s) and may wish to use the software for other courses and/or your dissertation.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Register for an account using the SPSS page link in the weekly resources. Use your NCU email address during registration. If you have any problems registering for an account, please contact the NCU IT Service Desk: [email protected]
- You will receive an email confirming your account has been created. Click on the link provided in the email to complete the registration process (step-by-step visual is also attached).
- Download and install the software. Information about installation, common tasks, troubleshooting, and more can be accessed at IBM’s Knowledge Center link found in this week’s books and resources.
- Include a screenshot of your open account (remove any account numbers or personal information) and add this page to your paper.
Length: 6 pages
References: Include a minimum of five (5) scholarly resources.