Due Date: Sunday at 11:59 pm of Unit 5
In preparation for your Informative Speech Presentation in Unit 7, you will develop a
detailed outline to be used as a guideline for your presentation.
• Your outline must include research to support your three main points.
• Research can come from a variety of sources, including books, academic journal
articles, magazine and newspaper articles, and other credible internet sources
o You should not include any Wikipedia or wikihow links as credible
• You are required to incorporate three sources to support your main points.
• You will use the MindTap Outline Builder tool to complete this assignment.
o Click on the “Mindtap Content” folder in this Unit.
o Choose “PREPARE Your Informative Speech Outline”
o Complete the speech outline in MindTap.
o Return to the Unit in Blackboard, click on the assignment, and type ”Done”
in the box for it to be graded.
• While there is no required page length, the outline should encompass the logical
order of your topics and what points you will be addressing and how you will be
• Must use APA references and citations.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write
and again after you write.