Use template attached and grading structure
A WBS is a critical project deliverable that organizes deliverables into manageable work tasks. It is a tree-like structure that indicates level of effort required to complete a deliverable.
Part 1: WBS Development
From the project scope management plan you completed in Assessment 1, identify the major components to create a hierarchical diagram describing the tasks and activities for your selected project. Decompose the components to work package level. Complete the following:
- Identify the major deliverables of your project.
- Design a WBS that includes, at a minimum, four levels.
- Develop WBS in a logical structure that supports project objectives.
Part 2: Project Sequencing Evaluation
Research and evaluate the following types of project sequencing:
- Finish-to-start: The predecessor activity needs to finish before the successor can start.
- Finish-to-finish: The predecessor activity needs to finish before the successor can finish.
- Start-to-start: The predecessor activity needs to start before the successor can start.
- Start-to-finish: The predecessor activity needs to start before the successor can finish.
Include the evaluation of each type of logical relationship, including:
- Definition of relationship.
- Advantages of logical relationship.
- Disadvantages of logical relationship.
- Graphical representation.
Update the Project Time Management Plan sections of the Project Management Plan Template:
- Work Breakdown Structure.
- Project Sequencing Evaluation.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message. Complete assessments in a detailed, comprehensive, and error-free manner.
- Number of resources: Include at least three current scholarly or professional resources for Part 2.
- Length: Update the Project Time Management sections (Work Breakdown Structure and Project Sequencing Evaluation) of the Project Management Plan Template.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.