Team Performance, Productivity and Rewording Teamwork
Module 2 focuses on performance, productivity, and rewarding teamwork. Based on your understanding, discuss the following.
Discuss how to access team productivity:
What conditions need to be in place for teams to excel and why?
Suggestion ways to design teamwork so that threats to performance is minimized
As a manager, how would you reward teamwork?
Post your original discussion no later than Feb 5, at 11:00 AM EST. Read and respond to your classmates’ posts. See class posting/discussion requirements.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and any additional sources.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
Between Feb 3 and Feb 11, respond to at least 3 your colleagues’ postings in one or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library.
• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
**need turnitin report**