Please respond by Feb 15th at 11:59 pm.
Please review the following two articles and answer the questions.
1. Fed Maintains Stimulus Commitment as Economic Outlook Dims by: Nick Timiraos July 29, 2020
2. The Covid Crisis Will End. The Recovery May Take a Lot Longer by: Leslie P. Norton January 10, 2021
Click the following link to view the full articles on WSJ.com:
to avoid the need to sign in to the Journal
1. How has the Fed sought to support the economy since the outbreak of Covid-19?
2. What are the three related deliberations that the Fed is currently undertaking?
3. How is prosperity created? What is Carmen Reinhart’s opinion on prosperity?
4. Why does Reinhart say, “Don’t confuse rebound with recovery”? Why is this relevant today and where is it most relevant?