Part 1: Written Work: English
Once you have selected the bill of your choice, write a critical analysis (in Spanish) of no less than six pages using the following structure as an example to guide the development of your writing:
1. Briefly summarize the selected bill or law.
2. Describe the population and / or situation that the bill or law seeks to address.
3. Identify and explain the historical, economic, social, and political context when presenting or approving the law.
4. Explain what the social implications of the bill or law are.
5. State whether the bill or law represents an advance or a setback for social justice and human rights.
i. If you selected a bill: Identify and explain where in the process the bill is located.
ii. If you selected a law: Briefly describe the process through which the law passed to be approved.
6. Analyze the implications of the bill or law for the profession of Social Work.
7. Reflect on the issues identified in the bill or law that you understand require further attention, that were not or have not been considered in the measure, and that for you are of great importance for the solution of the problem.
8. Be sure to write according to APA, including citations and references. Minimum of 5 pages- maximum of 10 pages)
Part 2: Oral Presentation (POWER POINT)- ENGLISH