Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Harlan Landers’ article, Individualized Coupons Aid Price Discrimination (Links to an external site.), and address the following items:
- Explain why stores offer individualized coupons.
- Evaluate advantages and disadvantages of price discrimination.
- Analyze how individualized coupons aid price discrimination and give more profit to stores.
The Price Discrimination paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.