W rite an academic paper that investigates forensic evidence on virtual machines, networks, and cloud computing.
Your paper should address the following:
- General forensic implications brought on by the use of virtual machines, networks, and cloud computing
- Types of cloud computing, global organizations, and various locations where cloud providers might store data
- General technology choices and contracts for a global organization during any legal action or law enforcement investigations
- Indirect and third party risks to operations, security, and profits resulting from technology choices within a global environment
- The need for forensic technologies that can protect an organization during investigations on third-party networks, virtual machines, and cloud computing.
Length: 5-7 page academic paper (including title and reference pages)
Resources: Cite a minimum of 6 scholarly resources