Your application should include the following:
- Indication of your chosen projects – maximum of three (3) projects in order of preference.
- A curriculum vitae (CV).
- A cover letter for EACH of the projects which clearly:
- indicate why you choose the project.
- provide an indication of how you intend to undertake the project and/or propose programme of work.
- indicate your strength, background, skills and experience.
The panel strive to complete the selection process and communicate result as soon as possible in order to allow you time to develop project proposal as part of the Research Methods component of the module. It is however, advisable that you have an alternative topic for the Consultancy Project should your application is not successful.