Write a one and half- page paper about this job. Include the following information in your paper
Company Name, Description of the Company, Job Title, Date Posted, Benefits, and Job Responsibilities
Job Title: Senior Demand Generation and Marketing Operations Manager
Company Name: Great Dane
Savannah, GA 31401
Posted April 1, 2021
Location: Savannah, GA
We are growing at Great Dane, we need you to reach the next level.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, 401k, and pension.
Great Dane turns innovative ideas into advances in trailer technology, creating new solutions in the transportation and supply chain industry. Our teams craft trailers that deliver essential goods and services, turning the wheels of the American economy.
For more than 120 years, Great Dane has earned its reputation as an industry leader in technology, innovation and quality. Our commitment to building superior products and fulfilling customer needs has taken us from a small steel fabricating company to the most-recognized trailer manufacturer in the world.
With thousands of employees worldwide, teamwork and collaboration are valued here. We look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to accelerate their future.
With advancement opportunities, training and tuition reimbursement – the road ahead is paved with possibilities.
The Senior Demand Generation and Marketing Operations Manager is experienced with driving real success to the bottom line. We are a revenue-marketing department, meaning you will be measured not just based on the quantity of leads produced, but the revenue generated from those leads. Our ideal candidate will be a lead-by-example innovator who is passionate about working with premium brands and aims for continual growth and improvement. As marketers, our goal is to create and design immersive brand experiences that continuously improve upon the ways we are connecting with both existing and future customers.
• 7+ years in marketing and/or demand generation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics; Master’s Degree is Preferred
• Management experience of a marketing team
• Strong understanding of the demand + lead generation marketplace
• Experience specifically with B2B marketing highly desirable
Strategic thinker, while being execution focused
• Must be data-driven and results-oriented individual
• Skilled in process management + optimization
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Highly organized, proactive, positive, reliable, dedicated with tremendous follow-through
• Driving qualified leads and contacts into sales channels to achieve targeted and forecasted revenue goals and ROI
• Increase velocity of the sales funnel
• Managing pipeline coverage and opportunity creation; Must be focused on ROI and have a thorough understanding of funnel metrics
• Understand sales processes and play instrumental role in lead qualification and sales development
• Deliver great prospect and customer experiences with the brand through strong program development and campaign strategy
• Work with marketing operations to establish standards and to manage best practices and training for team
• Expected to quickly gain a deep understanding of the transportation market and the buyers, and be skilled at how to read prospects digital body language
• Maintain consistent knowledge of labor market conditions and effective predict lead time needed to meet recruitment goals.
• Must have a demonstrated understanding of and experience working with marketing automation systems and CRM; experience in Pardot and Salesforce is preferred
• Focused on continual learning and improvement – up to date on new marketing trends as well as industry best practices
Why You Should Apply?
• Do you have senior level experience with lead generation, design thinking, and developing B2B revenue generating marketing strategies? You’ll be positioning & optimizing strategies to drive business daily.
• Do you enjoy being a marketing & sales operations Subject Matter Expert?
• Want to make a difference in the USA? Our products are on the roads everywhere transporting every type of commodity. You will have made that possible.
• Competitive Pay, GREAT benefits… including pension and Tuition Reimbursement
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employee