1 – Assignment
Instructional Website Assessment Plan [WLO: 4] [CLOs: 1, 4]
Prior to completing this assignment, please be sure to read chapter 9 of your text and view Tests: Assessing learning and providing feedback (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. In this assignment, you will continue assuming the role of the contract instructional designer you imagined for the Evaluating Learner Achievement discussion this week, and you will begin to develop an assessment plan for your instructional website. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Week 1 Instructor Guidance page and review the Grading Rubric.
In this assignment,
- Describe the characteristics of your selected audience for the instructional website.
- State the topics and objectives you have decided on for achieving the instructional goal of teaching the principles of instructional design and featuring Gagné’s Nine Events of Instruction as a framework for designing effective learning experiences. At a minimum, the topics must cover the essential principles for instructional design represented most closely in Chapters 2 through 10 (i.e., analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation).
- Describe three self-assessments you will design for at least three topics on your website. You do not need to create these now, only describe what these assessments will include.
- Identify which objectives align to each assessment and justify your assessment choices.
The Instructional Website Assessment Plan
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment