Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Thursday, October 29, 2020, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
Sports, Media, and the Economy
The article critique assignment investigates professional journals and current relatable information. You should locate an article(s) pertaining to how the media and/or economy have impacted sports. The article(s) should be less than 3 years old. You are encouraged to use the research database found in the CSU Online Library. These databases will allow you to quickly search through thousands of journal articles.
Include the following components:
- Title page: Include the assignment title, Columbia Southern University, and your name.
- Introduction: Provide a brief Introduction of your article and connection to this chapter’s topic.
- Article summary: Summarize the article. List the main points that the author has tried to establish (i.e., 1, 2, 3 or first, second, third). Typically, there will be three to five main points. If your article(s) summarizes a court case, you should discuss the following points: What provision of the law was at issue? Briefly state the facts of the case. What legal tests were applied? Were there any unusual elements in the case?
- Article critique: Critique the article. You are to provide your reaction (insightful, critical, and logical) to the points that the author tried to make or an overall critique of the entire article. Be sure to state how this information has impacted the sports arena. A simple statement of agreement or disagreement is not sufficient. While you may make such a statement by way of introduction to your reaction, you must clearly and logically state the reasons for the position that you have taken.
- Conclusion: Provide a brief conclusion wrapping up the elements of the article and how it relates to the chapter topic.
- Reference page: Include a reference page that lists the source in proper APA format. If you also used content from our textbook, be sure to include this as a source in your reference page, as well. It is important that you provide the reader with enough information about your article so he or she will be able to locate the article.
Your article critique must be at least two pages in length, not counting title and reference pages. Follow APA Style when constructing this assignment, including a title page, and in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.
By the way, I several attachments below. The first attachment is a study guide. The next two attachments are Power Points going over Chapter 11 & Chapter 12. Lastly, are CSU article you will CHOOSE from to complete this assignment. Be sure to use the resources below. Remember NO PLAGIARISM & I need will need a PLAGIARISM REPORT upon completion.