Case Study Questions (Each question is worth 6 marks)
1. Define the term ‘gastronomy’ and provide some examples to demonstrate your understanding.
2. What benefits and opportunities exist for the local indigenous community of the Dja Dja Wurrung Clans with Bendigo newly designated as a creative city of gastronomy?
3. How may the regional city of Bendigo incorporate gastronomy into its destination branding? Provide some examples.
4. Discuss some potential issues and considerations associated with using gastronomy in destination branding activities.
5. Outline some potential creative network collaborations which may result from Bendigo now being admitted to the Creative Cities Network.