For this third Critical Thinking Assignment you will create a mortgage calculator app that allows the user to enter a purchase price, down payment amount, and an interest rate.
- Based on these values, the app should calculate the loan amount (purchase price minus down payment) and display the monthly payment for 10-, 20-, and 30-year loans.
- Allow the user to select a custom loan duration (in years) by using a SeekBar and display the monthly payment for that custom loan duration.
Assignment deliverables (all items submitted in one .ZIP file):
- A screenshot showing the execution of your application.
- A detailed overview of the steps taken to complete your application.
- The project folder containing all source code for your application.
We are typically using android studio.
This is somewhat similar http://www.bogotobogo.com/Android/androidAppsMortgageCalculator.php