you are responding to a presentation you have to use the following criteria to guide your response.
getting points by responding to presentations. following the guidelines in the below.
- Policy issue is relevant today and connects to course content and material.
- Clearly articulated problem definition supported by evidence
- Clearly identifies a need or opportunity that can be addressed through policy change
- Reflects a strong grasp of the background and context of a particular policy problem & current policies in this field
- Presents an innovative or unique policy solution or a set of solutions
- Clearly justifies why a particular policy is an appropriate response to a particular problem
- Discussing the relative strengths and weaknesses of existing and alternative solutions and identifying and addressing potential counter-arguments
- Presents arguments that are justified by evidence and citations to appropriate sources
- Provides a clear overview of the steps that should be followed for the implementation
- Features indicators, metrics, or approaches that can be used to measure policy impact