Just do at least 2-3 paragraphs in one question.
For this final you will be writing about your experiences during this crazy year 2020.
As we all know, there have been many huge issues that have arisen: Racial Injustice, Policing issues, Covid, the Election….and more. In addition, there are issues that continue to be important: Climate, Education, Economy… and more.
For this final you have several questions to consider. You do not need to answer all of these. They are designed to give you some focus. You might find that answering one or two of these will be enough to complete the final.
1. What personally happened to you during 2020?
2. What most surprised or shocked you about this year?
3. If 2020 were a person, what would you say to them?
4. What did you learn about yourself during this year?
5. What did you learn about others during this year?
6. What do you think the history books will say about 2020 in fifty years?
As I said, you dont need to answer every question. Pick the ones that most interest you.
You dont have to bring in outside quotes for this final, however you might find that doing so actually helps your ideas.
The page minimum is 7 pages, double spaced, 12 point font.